RESPONSE – Research Group for Sport and Society at Nord University is hosting The 14th annual conference of the Transnational Working Group for the Study of Gender and Sport. The conference takes place in Bodø – Norway, from the 16th to the 18th of November. It will be possible to follow the opening ceremony, 3 keynote lectures, and the closing ceremony digitally during the conference. The scheduled streaming for the conference is as follows:
Wednesday 16th of November:
- 14.00 – 14.30: Opening Ceremony
- 14.30 – 15.30: Sport, gender and violence: changes and continuities, connections and complexities – Dr. Daniel Alsarve (Örebro University)
Thursday 17th of November:
- 13.00 – 14.00: Decoloniality and sport studies – Dr. Sepandarmaz Mashreghi (Malmö University)
Friday 18th of November:
- 11.00 – 12.00: Sports for all: a practitioner perspective – Gro-Marie Thomassen (Inclusion Coordinator, Bodø Idrettsråd)
- 12.00 – 12.30: Closing Ceremony
All lectures from the conference can be streamed lived via this link.
The live streaming follows Central European Time (CET – Oslo).
Read more about the lectures and the presenters on our conference website:
- Sport, gender and violence: changes and continuities, connections and complexities: https://site.nord.no/sportandgender2022/2022/08/22/keynote-reveal/
- Decoloniality and sport studies: https://site.nord.no/sportandgender2022/2022/08/31/our-second-keynote-is-ready/
- Sports for all: a practitioner